WTS[LoL Account] EUNE | 6 Champions | 2 Rare Skins | Level 22 | Cheap

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[LoL Account] EUNE | 6 Champions | 2 Rare Skins | Level 22 | Cheap
Not sure if anyone would be interested in this account as it's low level and doesnt have much champions, but it has 2 nice skins that are worth I think.
I am not looking for much of a payment. Probably like 3-4$ Kappa
Email is verified to mine.
Account hasn't been botted, I used to play on it but my friend gave me his.
If you want to trade you are going first!
Skin 1

Skin 2

Champions



3$ only

Skype:fuck_97
@bojicha, provide a screenshot of the said account's current level as well as one of its rune pages.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
@bojicha, provide a screenshot of the said account's current level as well as one of its rune pages.
It has level e_e and it has masteries that are shit. Let's call it no masteries.
Quote Originally Posted by bojicha View Post
It has level e_e and it has masteries that are shit. Let's call it no masteries.
That wasn't really what I asked you, was it? Also, mastery pages aren't the same thing as rune pages.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

That wasn't really what I asked you, was it? Also, mastery pages aren't the same thing as rune pages.
e_e no runes.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?