PatchedCombat Arms D3D [WallHack, Telekill, ESP, Aimbot, GhostMode & More]

Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
Worked amazingly, I loved using it, unfortunately there is a maintenance going on right now. I hope this still works post-maintenance. I loved using it while I did, and yes it has been years since I have been on now haha

EDIT: Can confirm, still works after the maintenance.
can you show us noobs how to use the hack plz
-I downloaded the packed and the injector.
-Once both are downloaded, extract them with WinRAR
-Then run as admin the injector
-For Target Process put in "Engine.exe" (Without the quotation marks of course)
-For Target Module make sure it is the location of where "[Packed] Combat Arms Global D3D.dll" is
-Press Inject
-Run CA
-Success

If anything seems unclear, let me know.
Quote Originally Posted by Xarrofice View Post
-I downloaded the packed and the injector.
-Once both are downloaded, extract them with WinRAR
-Then run as admin the injector
-For Target Process put in "Engine.exe" (Without the quotation marks of course)
-For Target Module make sure it is the location of where "[Packed] Combat Arms Global D3D.dll" is
-Press Inject
-Run CA
-Success



If anything seems unclear, let me know.

wont let me install the hack , but the injector I can. It says the file has a virus can you help me out or teamview me.
Quote Originally Posted by Sosnagettrekt View Post
MENU KEY? how to open menu ?
oh sorry don't here bad post ;_;
Use the "Insert" button. It should come on if injected correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmehack24 View Post
wont let me install the hack , but the injector I can. It says the file has a virus can you help me out or teamview me.
Turn off your anti-virus/firewall while downloading/installing.
Quote Originally Posted by Xarrofice View Post
-I downloaded the packed and the injector.
-Once both are downloaded, extract them with WinRAR
-Then run as admin the injector
-For Target Process put in "Engine.exe" (Without the quotation marks of course)
-For Target Module make sure it is the location of where "[Packed] Combat Arms Global D3D.dll" is
-Press Inject
-Run CA
-Success

If anything seems unclear, let me know.
Did these steps still got an error on injection
i get disconnected from server why?
Quote Originally Posted by crossfire.1 View Post
i get disconnected from server why?
Please follow the instructions posted above you.
Says:
Combat Arms Global D3D.dll
You don't have permission to open this file.
Contact the file owner or an administrator to obtain permission.

Yet I'm the admin on my computer so it's the file owner.
MENU KEY? how to open menu ?
oh sorry don't here bad post ;_;
My aimbot seems to stop working halfway through a match for some reason, anyone else got this problem?
Thanks you very much n4n033 for this release
K, in-game but not popping up :c
most of it still works
Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?