Teleport hack?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Teleport hack?
Been playing this game for 13 hours straight (Legit). I'm trying to go to SB, but always manage to die by vomit or explosions. I'm tired on dying over and over again.
I have no coding experience so I can't do this myself; Please help.
dude just find the superboy and superwalk code. ez pz!
Quote Originally Posted by khunitus View Post
Been playing this game for 13 hours straight (Legit). I'm trying to go to SB, but always manage to die by vomit or explosions. I'm tired on dying over and over again.
I have no coding experience so I can't do this myself; Please help.
Stop attacking and just walk on through you are only dying beause u attacking also use superboy instead
also use super speed cause youll waste more time if you dont
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?