Suggestions on Clothes

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Suggestions on Clothes
Ayyy, need some help buying some clothes for high school (I'm going into my sophomore year.)

Give me some good looking sweatshirts and shirts


swag it up
just go naked.
American Eagle


I will pay you 5 dollars if you get one and goto school in it and head but your teacher
Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
here you go.

That is awesome! Where can I get that for my gf?
Oh that's right, you don't have school uniform.
Wear a weed shirt and lots of cat clothes and be that weird cat person. Trust me u will make a lot if you do.
so this is where white people get their horrendous clothing ideas from
Buy shirts from Primitive, Undefeated, Diamond (only some shirts from Diamond), and maybe a shirt or two from Odd Future.
I wore a duck outfit through-out high school
Thanks guys

I'm considering getting this: http: //ww w .z umiez . com/pink-dolphin-fall-waves-white-hoodie.html

But it's 80 dollars
Looks alright, maybe they sell them on Amazon?
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?