SIEP Update Status

Posts 16–30 of 102 · Page 2 of 7
Capitao's infinite crosbow bolts will have to wait in this version as I have to farm to unlock them, free season pass effects the addresses used on base version and season pass versions of the game.
Quote Originally Posted by HamZa_ElalaOui View Post
when new siep coming out?
I mean, you could have just read this thread....

Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post

Steam : v5 will be released in about 2-3 days I will start updating pointers tomorrow.
uPlay : v5 will be released 3-4 days after the Steam version.
Quote Originally Posted by T3AR View Post
Erm, what exactly? SIEP v5 is not out yet, we're just trying to provide brent with pointer offsets..
They work for Cheat Engine.
How do you do exactly to make cheat engine works with rainbow six siege... ? Because when i'm launching CE i don't even see rainbow six process ?
Quote Originally Posted by joris9740 View Post
How do you do exactly to make cheat engine works with rainbow six siege... ? Because when i'm launching CE i don't even see rainbow six process ?
Did you launch CE after R6?
The process should be named RainbowSixGame.exe
Quote Originally Posted by mrw79 View Post
Health:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+054D3FB8 108 138 88 0 a8
primary ammo:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+06096190 188 0 b8 0 158
Secondary ammo: "RainbowSixGame.exe"+06096F48 188 0 b8 58 140
Score:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+060BFD70 b8 38 8 10 700
Doc and Ash and Capitao:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+054D44C0 188 0 b8 b0 370
Buck:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+06096188 250 0 b8 0 190
Capitao:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+054D4FC0 250 0 b8 b0 10
Gadgets:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+04550828 208 0 50 140 18
"RainbowSixGame.exe"+04550828 208 0 68 140 18
"RainbowSixGame.exe"+04550828 208 0 58 140 18



New upgrade

Health:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+0454F828 108 2d0 138 f0 18

primary ammo:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+054D3FC0 188 0 b8 0 10

Secondary ammo:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+06095178 188 0 b8 58 190

Score:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+054DD288 b8 38 5b0 8 1a8

Doc and Ash and Capitao:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+06095F38 188 0 b8 b0 150

Buck:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+054D3FC0 250 0 b8 0 20

Capitao:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+06095180 250 0 b8 b0 158

Gadgets:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+0454F828 208 0 58 140 18
"RainbowSixGame.exe"+0454F828 208 0 68 140 18
"RainbowSixGame.exe"+0454F828 208 0 50 140 18
Quote Originally Posted by mrw79 View Post
New upgrade

Health:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+0454F828 108 2d0 138 f0 18

primary ammo:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+054D3FC0 188 0 b8 0 10

Secondary ammo:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+06095178 188 0 b8 58 190

Score:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+054DD288 b8 38 5b0 8 1a8

Doc and Ash and Capitao:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+06095F38 188 0 b8 b0 150

Buck:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+054D3FC0 250 0 b8 0 20

Capitao:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+06095180 250 0 b8 b0 158

Gadgets:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+0454F828 208 0 58 140 18
"RainbowSixGame.exe"+0454F828 208 0 68 140 18
"RainbowSixGame.exe"+0454F828 208 0 50 140 18

Why only Priamry weapon, second weapon and Scroe is Correct ?
Other offset got nothing.
I have no free time as i am very busy with school, soccer and work. I will create a Steam version soon, I just have to find time
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
I have no free time as i am very busy with school, soccer and work. I will create a Steam version soon, I just have to find time

and how much to wait another steam?
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
I have no free time as i am very busy with school, soccer and work. I will create a Steam version soon, I just have to find time
If we can help you in any way, just tell us.
Why so long?
Hey brent take you time, RL is more important anyhow. I do appreciate whatever time you manage to drag your ass away from real life to spend making something that saves me time of hours and hours of grinding so I can just play the game with the operators I want they way I want.

as a side note, GO MANCHESTER UNITED!
shorter trainer will come in
Posts 16–30 of 102 · Page 2 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?