SIEP Update Status

Posts 31–45 of 102 · Page 3 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by tranhoang124 View Post
I'm waiting.....
This is my new account for brent1000, it was locked out from Google's Authentication app. This will be updated soon hopefully
Please share ur meothods
Quote Originally Posted by mrw79 View Post
New upgrade

Health:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+0454F828 108 2d0 138 f0 18

primary ammo:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+054D3FC0 188 0 b8 0 10

Secondary ammo:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+06095178 188 0 b8 58 190

Score:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+054DD288 b8 38 5b0 8 1a8

Doc and Ash and Capitao:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+06095F38 188 0 b8 b0 150

Buck:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+054D3FC0 250 0 b8 0 20

Capitao:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+06095180 250 0 b8 b0 158

Gadgets:"RainbowSixGame.exe"+0454F828 208 0 58 140 18
"RainbowSixGame.exe"+0454F828 208 0 68 140 18
"RainbowSixGame.exe"+0454F828 208 0 50 140 18
I am trying to get the offsets but the game crashes on using find memory access option on CE.
SIEP will be delayed for awhile. Some stuff came up irl, won't be active.
The recent little patch has patched a lot so far along with a banwave.

FILE RENAMING TO DISABLE BATTLEYE UPON STARTUP HAS BEEN PATCHED.
Possible HWID lock ( Unknown as of now )
Free Season Pass detection and a ban ( 15 days or permanent )
BEService.exe memory unreadable ( Was previously more unsecure )
Injection to BEService, RainbowSix.exe and RainbowSixGame.exe comes back with errors ( Injects no longer work )


Upon game startup BE has Realtime priority and -instantly- makes RainbowSixGame.exe's memory unreadable - FOUND A NEW BE BYPASS, WILL POST NEW VERSION OF SIEP v11 WHEN I GET TO KEEP MY PC


- - - Updated - - -

Hey R6 devs and the R6 community. Nice work on patching all the security holes, made my job a lot harder!

http://imgur.com/7hMlH8mⓘ

R6 devs and their supporters are watching!

- - - Updated - - -

Manual launching of RainbowSixGame.exe = Auto Run of RainbowSix.exe (BattlEye)

-- Found a workaround for manual launching --


Currently my only goal is to allow Score Editing again. Nothing more

- - - Updated - - -



AHK never got me a ban. ^

https:/tu.be/5pA1u_ST7HQⓘ

Score editing with new BE bypass :-)

Hey devs again, see im fast :-D
seems like they have your booty o,o but nice workerino on the new score editing, you are really fast o,ô
Quote Originally Posted by xexum2 View Post
seems like they have your booty o,o but nice workerino on the new score editing, you are really fast o,ô
They hate me honestly, i feel bad a little.
SIEP will be updated with safety features. My goal is to implement legit score into the game.

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/jo3ZlSz.pngⓘ

When RainbowSixGame tries to launch with BattlEye and BEService gets terminated while trying to make RSG's memory unreadable, it sends you a false message box, i have a GTX 1080 and i'm pretty sure it supports v11 lmao
I can get banned for using cheat engine and tinytask?
Quote Originally Posted by MrR0b0t0ooo View Post
I can get banned for using cheat engine and tinytask?
I'm really unsure as of now, Cheat Engine when launched while BE is running will either block or ban you (or both instantly) TinyTask again its just like AHK but in Exe form so I would not mess with that until I've proven safe
Got a new bypass working. Updating SIEP will take a bit because of safety concerns
1/18 update, this is a BattlEye update. I do not have my PC so I will update when I have it back
1/18 Update, RainbowSixGame.exe lost about 800 KB to the executable, exercising caution currently. I have my PC for an hour

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
1/18 Update, RainbowSixGame.exe lost about 800 KB to the executable, exercising caution currently. I have my PC for an hour
Update : Bypass still working. No one try to use Cheat Engine while BE is running. Unsure if this will cause a ban.

A LOT of addresses have disappeared. Stuff is really easy to find now.. Good work R6 devs. Made my job easier + harder (BattlEye)
1/27 Update, 2 New bypasses, old bypass works

Swapping RainbowSix.exe - > RainbowSix.txt
Swapping RainbowSixGame.exe -> RainbowSix.exe

(Not releasing newest bypass for security reasons) lol hey ubi
so Renown farm wasn't detected with the old method?
Posts 31–45 of 102 · Page 3 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?