SIEP Update Status

Posts 76–90 of 102 · Page 6 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
Nothing will be released until Ubi fixes that error code.
Epi just said they would have it hotfixed asap, so it looks like we'll be back in business pretty soon
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
Nothing will be released until Ubi fixes that error code.
New patch just fixed the old method... Not sure why they would do that. It works if you change the middle value and crashes if you touch the first now. Weird stuff. I'll try it on some throw-aways for a few days.
Quote Originally Posted by Googlrr View Post
New patch just fixed the old method... Not sure why they would do that. It works if you change the middle value and crashes if you touch the first now. Weird stuff. I'll try it on some throw-aways for a few days.
Which old method
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
Which old method
Probably talking about just killing BE in task manager and scanning (basically the original farmer method). I can confirm there was a new update today, however, I'm not sure if it did do anything with BE.
The standard CE method of editing the value. The memory is now readable again.
Quote Originally Posted by Googlrr View Post
The standard CE method of editing the value. The memory is now readable again.
Do you mean just attaching to the R6 process with BE running or something else.

- - - Updated - - -

Error Code 6-0x00001000 was fixed, another exploit will be released, just have to figure out how i did it lol
Gonna start SIEP v15 tonight, not sure when it'll be out, currently I'm only going to be updating Steam version of the game, since both games are too time consuming to create different version for them each.
SIEP v15 won't be out for a little, have to fix my iPhone because of jailbreak issues. Will be soon, not sure when
http://imgur.com/a/wHsnJⓘ

Who wants a Chat Spammer for online usage?
(No AHK)

Seems like VBS is too slow for R6, batch is literal ass when it comes to typing, nevermind sorry for the hype.
In a future update, I'll have something for us all to enjoy a lot of...
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
In a future update, I'll have something for us all to enjoy a lot of...
Can u just do a always spotted hack pls
Quote Originally Posted by dongingman View Post
Can u just do a always spotted hack pls
Not for online but terrorist hunt maybe. I will try it
is there a known working version for six siege uplay? i been searching the webs for hours for a working trainer
Quote Originally Posted by Jackson_Evans View Post
is there a known working version for six siege uplay? i been searching the webs for hours for a working trainer
I might stop the development of SIEP. I'm not sure yet.
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
I might stop the development of SIEP. I'm not sure yet.
Noooo! grrrr then im gonna ask for a refund this game is no fun to play alone without a trainer available. pitty that they are now cokblocking us who try to enjoy a game with a trainer. man man man.... looks like my days as gamer are numbered and i spend over 800 per year on games. if not more =/

i hope you continue to support it mate. your doing an excelent job.
Posts 76–90 of 102 · Page 6 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?