ExclamationWeb browser help

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by zmansquared View Post
ok it works but when the new page trys to open i get an IE script error

also if i right click a link while using my browser and click open in new tab i get a script error
Works fine for me every time.

Maybe a screenshot of the error?

I Pmed you a copy of a quick demo with source , it will open google.com right click any link and click open in new window, it should work, then look at your code and see what went wrong, it could be something like the name of the form, or the name of the webbrowser etc.
Quote Originally Posted by zmansquared View Post
you rock man


Anytime
check your pm, i send you one more thing
I got it and replied, Just look in my sig for the Google API Tut, i will write a part 2 to it today.
you say this in you tut

"i am working on a sample project (OpenS) of course, and I will post it in this thread, it will Search google, Google images and allow embedding of youtube videos."

is that what your working on or is that done?
That is what I am working on now, I have not had time because of this big software deal I was working on, but I can do it today .
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
That is what I am working on now, I have not had time because of this big software deal I was working on, but I can do it today .
Awaiting this tut since a few days... gogogogogo <3
Sorry was busy, shouldn't be to long
It is done, It is in the VB section Called Search API
legit man. check you pm please
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us