SolvedI need help with getting admin on FSoD private server

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
I need help with getting admin on FSoD private server
I tried using HeidiSQL and changing the ID from 1 to 3 in the accounts -> data file, but when I open the pserver's client and try to do /spawn or /give , it says No permission!
I also changed 1 to 3 at accounts -> rank.
Any help?
Quote Originally Posted by Linards17 View Post
I tried using HeidiSQL and changing the ID from 1 to 3 in the accounts -> data file, but when I open the pserver's client and try to do /spawn or /give , it says No permission!
I also changed 1 to 3 at accounts -> rank.
Any help?
What does your Commands.cs say
if it's FSOD, it SHOULD be 3 in the SQL db
Quote Originally Posted by Linards17 View Post
I tried using HeidiSQL and changing the ID from 1 to 3 in the accounts -> data file, but when I open the pserver's client and try to do /spawn or /give , it says No permission!
I also changed 1 to 3 at accounts -> rank.
Any help?
Do you mean that you went to accounts > data > (choosed your account) rank and changed it to 3?
Sorry for being retarded :P
Quote Originally Posted by AzzyG View Post
Do you mean that you went to accounts > data > (choosed your account) rank and changed it to 3?
Sorry for being retarded :P
No, its a simple question, youre not retarded for asking that
Yes I did

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
ARE YOU TELLING ME U CHANGED UR ACC ID? NOT THE RANK?
Ur default rank should be 0, change it to 3. There's a row called rank
I changed both, I may have changed Account ID, because I followed MikeRaaarupBirk's tutorial on how to set fsod up , this was what he did to get admin
Quote Originally Posted by Linards17 View Post
No, its a simple question, youre not retarded for asking that
Yes I did

- - - Updated - - -



I changed both, I may have changed Account ID, because I followed MikeRaaarupBirk's tutorial on how to set fsod up , this was what he did to get admin
Nonononononnoonno u don't change he the account id. Just the rank row
Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
Nonononononnoonno u don't change he the account id. Just the rank row
Thanks for the quick reply. I already did that but that didn't change anything, I could screenshot the screen of HeidiSQL and mark the place I changed to 3 if you'd like.

EDIT:I'm extremely stupid. I changed the rank in the table not in data. I somehow didnt see the rank in data...

Sorry lol
Quote Originally Posted by Linards17 View Post
ID from 1 to 3 in the accounts
I also changed 1 to 3 at accounts
ARE YOU TELLING ME U CHANGED UR ACC ID? NOT THE RANK?
Ur default rank should be 0, change it to 3. There's a row called rank
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?