WinkHow is everyone doing today?

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
How is everyone doing today?
Like the title says, how is everyone doing today? Anything positive/negative?

I'm in a great mood, due to the fact that I just finished most of my schoolwork/online school work and I'm now 2 days ahead of schedule. I've also brought ALL of my grades up from being C's and D's from last year to mostly A's and B's with a couple C's this year. It feels great to achieve a goal that's been going on for awhile. Especially since I'm in my senior year. So overall, I'm extremely happy.
Meh, good I guess? Not really sure what to tell you...
Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentBoot View Post
3 am so... tired
RIP man, go get some sleep
Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post


RIP man, go get some sleep
yeah tryna lmao just got on pc for a bit half way through a movie so tbh will probably be up to like 8 am watching youtube and shit xD
Just got my result and yea it was quite good
Will now play some games
Dylan tryina build up some rep
Im doing verey good!
dieded .
Quote Originally Posted by Niku2 View Post
dieded .

you has know english good ?
im feeling great overall, Halloween was great, went out with old friends and made new friends. Also working on a new rotmg private server, so i cant complain
i'm enjoying the forum as always..
Later i've to go at driving school.. i'm a bit stressed, since soon i will do the quiz for driving licence..
Quote Originally Posted by K.A.R.M.A View Post
i'm enjoying the forum as always..
Later i've to go at driving school.. i'm a bit stressed, since soon i will do the quiz for driving licence..
I don't enjoy @K.A.R.M.A 's big font for blind
I'm fine, had quite a rough beginning of the week.
Pretty bad tbh
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?