WinkHow is everyone doing today?

Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post


I don't enjoy @K.A.R.M.A 's big font for blind
I've appreciated your feedback but i like this, so i'm fine.
Moreover with this everyone can read my posts without any problem, also someone with eyesight problems so i think that this is a pros.
just good .
No homo,no homo xD
Quote Originally Posted by Glitched View Post
you has know english good ?
can't tell you're being stupid or just troll .
Quote Originally Posted by Niku2 View Post
can't tell you're being stupid or just troll .
He's just stupid .
Quote Originally Posted by Kyungrae View Post
He's just stupid .
hmmm...



you
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------sarcasm
Quote Originally Posted by Glitched View Post

hmmm...



you
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------sarcasm
, PRENK BROO
Today was a very good day no it was fucking not
Working 08:00-21:00 so terrible.
I feel like shit I am sick and I'm getting behind in school /fml
RIP to everyone here who has to work, or had something else shitty happen today.
We just had Yoga at school (Gymnastics class). Can't feel anything anymore.
Not doing well recently.
I had better days, but hey, I can't complain a lot.

Better days will come for me, I'am sure so I'am not really worried about that, it was worse if was raining pussy's and if a dick hit my back that was a bad day for sure
Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?