HelpTesting Server Glitch

Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by dogeislame View Post
explained in greater detail i had 5 uni 34 , left them in bank , turned in quest in test server, got 1 uni 34 and sprocket , couldn't accept uni 34 when i press yes cause item in bank, went to bank, took uni 34 out , could not press yes to accept the uni 34 but could press no, got nothing in the end , never saw the 5xuni34 pop up either

The problem there. Is that you tried to accept the 34s with them in bank. You have to take them out first or else you can't accept the new stack and it's wasted.
That means you'll have to find other junk drops to push the 34s up above the bank swap button. Evilwarnul archfiend favours are pretty good for that.
Quote Originally Posted by Dionaea View Post
you'll have to find other junk drops to push the 34s up above the bank swap button. Evilwarnul archfiend favours are pretty good for that.
Sneevil Boxes in /join boxes are the ones I use for this method.
Never thought of evilwarnul though, forgot that those drops are almost 100%. Will take note of this.
Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
What do you mean?
Test Server, right? Can't you just /join tercessuinotlim?
I can do that even without bone dusts or passing through citadel.
Using the /join command towards Tercessuinotlim doesn't work (and yes i'm typing it right).

I just used Veya's house for it through.
So, any idea when this cheat will end? Any updates to the testing servers that could mean the end of this glitch?
@dogeislame

I placed my 3x Uni 34 in my bank and on the testing server turned in Willpower Extraction and all 4 drops (x1/x2/x3/x5) dropped alongside a Sprocket (which was on the bottom thankfully) so I rejected the Sprocket and went to bank, pulled my 3x Uni 34 out and accepted the drops. Looking in my inventory I saw 14x Uni 34
Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
@dogeislame

I placed my 3x Uni 34 in my bank and on the testing server turned in Willpower Extraction and all 4 drops (x1/x2/x3/x5) dropped alongside a Sprocket (which was on the bottom thankfully) so I rejected the Sprocket and went to bank, pulled my 3x Uni 34 out and accepted the drops. Looking in my inventory I saw 14x Uni 34
Wait, you did get ALL the drops separated or only one visible Uni 34 drop?
Quote Originally Posted by CaIamity View Post
Wait, you did get ALL the drops separated or only one visible Uni 34 drop?
I could see all the drops + Sprocket.
Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
I could see all the drops + Sprocket.
Hmm weird, last time i tried a similar quest (Essential Essences) i only could see 1 Spirit Orb + a Spirit Orb that appears like an Temp. Item labeled "Unknown", alongside the Sprocket, and i had some Spirit Orbs in my Bank.

And i foolishly selected Yes and i couldn't get the Spirit Orbs later even if i got the ones from my Bank, i only could click No.
I think? I really don't remember but i think i got 50 Spirit Orbs after a relog.
Quote Originally Posted by CaIamity View Post
I think? I really don't remember but i think i got 50 Spirit Orbs after a relog.
Almost 100% positive it's a visual bug, the temp/unknowns should be forced into wherever the actual items are, don't trust me tho.
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
Almost 100% positive it's a visual bug, the temp/unknowns should be forced into wherever the actual items are, don't trust me tho.
Can confirm, the "Unknown" items appear in your inventory without the item type icon neither the level indicator, and you can't check their description and always appear at the bottom of the inventory, after a relog it turns back to normal, through.
Well I'm glad it works out for you!
Let's see what else we can break
Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
Let's see what else we can break
The test server is exciting in many ways.
Though I still can't shake off that feeling that the game is breaking too much because of it and just how smug and ignorant people become just by knowing how to do/abuse these glitches(that they didn't even coin) lol.

Kinda weird for a black player to worry about the game's health.
Maybe because it's fallen too much.
@Yuudoku

I give credit where its due (when I remember/know who found it). I don't find many glitches, but I'll abuse the fuck out of all of them ROFL
Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?