HelpTesting Server Glitch

Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
@Yuudoku

I give credit where its due (when I remember/know who found it). I don't find many glitches, but I'll abuse the fuck out of all of them ROFL
I can see that haha. The ones I'm trying to refer to are those that don't and just brag around in the test servers.
I just earn around 10 sprocket and I decline all of it. Suddenly, I accidentally clicked yes and I got 11 sprocket... That's the bug I guess..
Quote Originally Posted by Kiling_Machine4321 View Post
I just earn around 10 sprocket and I decline all of it. Suddenly, I accidentally clicked yes and I got 11 sprocket... That's the bug I guess..
Seems like a different bug to me. Slightly similar but different
Quote Originally Posted by Kiling_Machine4321 View Post
I just earn around 10 sprocket and I decline all of it. Suddenly, I accidentally clicked yes and I got 11 sprocket... That's the bug I guess..
As @Rudol Von Stroheim said, it's a slightly different bug but I notice that if you have reject all drops on and grab one that's being rejected, you grab them all when botting. Interesting to say the least.
I think it's because the Item that you clicked "no" just turns invisible but it's still there for some reason.

The only real way to get rid of them is by relogging.
While turning in the quest for willpower extraction i get an error quest complete failed, is the bug patched?
Quote Originally Posted by Patenja View Post
While turning in the quest for willpower extraction i get an error quest complete failed, is the bug patched?
make sure u meet the requirement
- have unidentified 13
Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?