Steam or non steam?
Basic esp with gui
What is this? A Decompiled version of the hack made by HardC0dez? @Rivendell
this game works for steam rust
how do I compile it lol Im nub
Which injector should I use ? Cause I dont think EAC will just let me inject it
Hahahahaha, you guys are funny :') . There is no ways to play rust without being on steam
(unless you crack the game, but it'll still be the same build since most cracks will be using some sort of Steam emulator). And don't expect to download this and use it out of the box. Its not a [Release], It's the Source Code of an esp. You can compile that Source Code using Visual C++ to make a hack. If you find the source code of an aimbot, you can also compile it. (But it's always better to study on the subject and to code your own)
Just follow some classes in coding, or you can also just try to watch the good old YouTube tutorials on how to deal with VC++. And watch out, cause EAC is "pretty" strong at detecting hacks
.
EDIT: You can also visit the programing tutorials section : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=161 . This can REALLY be useful for new comers to VC++
(unless you crack the game, but it'll still be the same build since most cracks will be using some sort of Steam emulator). And don't expect to download this and use it out of the box. Its not a [Release], It's the Source Code of an esp. You can compile that Source Code using Visual C++ to make a hack. If you find the source code of an aimbot, you can also compile it. (But it's always better to study on the subject and to code your own)Just follow some classes in coding, or you can also just try to watch the good old YouTube tutorials on how to deal with VC++. And watch out, cause EAC is "pretty" strong at detecting hacks
.EDIT: You can also visit the programing tutorials section : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=161 . This can REALLY be useful for new comers to VC++
Sorry, i thought that it was using C++ instead of C#. Since their is no info about that in the tread I assumed that it used C++ since it's quite frequent
.
I was talking about one MADE for rust. (Logically I was saying this while being on the subject of a Rust ESP, so yeah
)
For new comers that don't know a single thing about Anti-Cheats (In this case, most of the people that replied to this tread) it can be challenging. That is why I mentioned that.
.I was talking about one MADE for rust. (Logically I was saying this while being on the subject of a Rust ESP, so yeah
)For new comers that don't know a single thing about Anti-Cheats (In this case, most of the people that replied to this tread) it can be challenging. That is why I mentioned that.

lol this op is just copied from another thread , and act like a pro ! sorry u dont even know about compile it too mate
Alright, can we get some legend to create a step by step guide to this shit.
I compiled this in vs and tried to inject the dll it gave an error, im wondering if we have to put the whole service reference in the directory? Im new to messing with rust.
Rivendell can you can get me proper "aimbot" and "esp" for Rust i play pay decent amount for that?
OP, What is the definition of 'Renders' in Cheats.cs? Thanks!
Next time, please include all dependencies...
Next time, please include all dependencies...

