ExclamationOutdatedBF1 Internal Hack

Posts 61–75 of 135 · Page 5 of 9
After I switch maps sometimes the colors (terrain and stuff like that)get messed up, anyone else having this issue? The hack works great and isn't very noticeable if used casually.
Yea I only get it in the Suez map where everything is white like a strong mist/fog. Every now and then it'll go back to normal for a few seconds. Also my revives stop working from time to time also while running hack
Quote Originally Posted by eigenbrotler View Post
Yea I only get it in the Suez map where everything is white like a strong mist/fog. Every now and then it'll go back to normal for a few seconds. Also my revives stop working from time to time also while running hack
same problem the fist map work the second is out of colors....
Quote Originally Posted by eigenbrotler View Post
Yea I only get it in the Suez map where everything is white like a strong mist/fog. Every now and then it'll go back to normal for a few seconds. Also my revives stop working from time to time also while running hack
Its a known problem with the hack. The creator has been looking into for a while now. Also another problem is you probably wont be able to Revive people with syringes as medic, something to do with aimbot coding etc. etc.
Quote Originally Posted by BelowAverage View Post
After I switch maps sometimes the colors (terrain and stuff like that)get messed up, anyone else having this issue? The hack works great and isn't very noticeable if used casually.
Try closing the hack and re-injecting it
when I open the "injector", aplication show me a info "mmap injection failed"... win 10
Quote Originally Posted by ngtxx View Post
I inject at the menu, i tried dying first doesn't work and it doesn't work when i hit 0.
http://imgur.com/BkTsQwe
i have the same problem...
i dont have numpad0 on my keyboard, any other way to open up the menu?
Quote Originally Posted by nicercat View Post
i dont have numpad0 on my keyboard, any other way to open up the menu?
On-Screen Keyboard
God damn now i know where all these hackers come from dohh
Gj aswell mate very good hack
Humm. The injector crashes. Any way to fix the problem?
Quote Originally Posted by DeathLaughz View Post
Humm. The injector crashes. Any way to fix the problem?
same problem anyone know how to fix?
I did all the fixes I could not find.
is win7 cant use it??
the hack only for win10?
Doesnt inject for me win 8.5 mmap failed tried everything told borderless etc
Posts 61–75 of 135 · Page 5 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us