ExclamationOutdatedBF1 Internal Hack

Posts 121–135 of 135 · Page 9 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by GamersPlace View Post
fyi: After a couple of games the maps flash like purple and green and shit and kinda annoying..

Drivers are up to date and im running a gtx 1050 ti 4 gb ssc

Amd fx 6300 3.6 ghz
Quote from original creator:
I've found the problem of the weird map color and I'll update the hack this week, I'll try to fix some others bugs like the revive problem.
How i can sniper with this hack ? With sniper rifle , the aiming is allways wrong (space between enemy and crossair)
Quote Originally Posted by Mercutsio View Post
How i can sniper with this hack ? With sniper rifle , the aiming is allways wrong (space between enemy and crossair)
alt+f4 bro and it will auto aim or if you dont want to always click alt+f4 just delete system32 and the crossair will always be on the player
EDIT: Nevermind i fell for the alt f4 like a dumbass LOL
I need help please. I can' get this hack to work no matter what. I'm using Windows 7x64. I turned off firewall, turned off anti-virus. I go into the game in borderless mode, then run the loader in administrator. I press esc in game then press home key, there will be a line in the middle of the screen. And then I tried to press numpad 0 for the ingame menu, nothing shows up. I can't bring up the menu. I tried pressing f1-f4 nothing happens. F8 works for making the line disappear. And I just cant get the menu to show. Please I need help, what do I need to get it working?
Another Update from Creator about Medics revive problem:
I also found the revibe problem but that's a bit annoying to fix, I'll try to fix it along this week.
- - - Updated - - -

Another Update from Creator about Medics revive problem:
I also found the revibe problem but that's a bit annoying to fix, I'll try to fix it along this week.
Hey,

great work your hack looks awesome but im always a bit sceptical at things like that. What are the safest settings? Or what are the things that i shouldnt use if i want to be safe and please dont tell me there is always a risk i know that i just want to know what i can do to do it as safe as possible. Would be great if i get an answer. Thank you in advance!

- - - Updated - - -

Alright if i am sniping on a range off like 100m it almost always aims a bit to the left or the right of the player im aiming on and not on the player. If i use MPs the recoil is so high that i hit the first shot and the other ones go over him can anyone help me?
Weird Color in Map and Revive Problem has been fixed. Someone could update this thread.
Quote from Creator:
-Fixed the weird colors across the map
-Medic bug might be fixed a bit, this bug is caused by a memory collision between the PolyHook to hook the DX11 and the medic heal function.
I need help, whenever i load into a match and press END to start the hack, all that pops up is a blue line. Please help
when i press END my game close alltime
Has another gun because he's not picking up on win 10
hi guys,
after the new update that came out today the hack does not work. I inject it and the game crash (before the update it always worked).
how can i fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by acchittalaraja View Post
hi guys,
after the new update that came out today the hack does not work. I inject it and the game crash (before the update it always worked).
how can i fix this?
you cant. Just wait for creator to solve it.
Posts 121–135 of 135 · Page 9 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us