ExclamationOutdatedBF1 Internal Hack

Posts 106–120 of 135 · Page 8 of 9
Disable windows defender in settings or any antivirus
I followed your instructions but I am having an issue. I start BF1, run the injector, then enter a game. When I spawn in I hit end to start the hack and it is closes the whole game
Quote Originally Posted by Redline30 View Post
I followed your instructions but I am having an issue. I start BF1, run the injector, then enter a game. When I spawn in I hit end to start the hack and it is closes the whole game
Have you made sure you have turned of dx12?
hey is there anything i need to do in the aim bot settings to make it work like it should ? seems like its not working ,esp works great but aiming seems like its all up to me
do some of these features work in campaign?
Quote Originally Posted by PurpleOldMaN View Post
do some of these features work in campaign?
yea wallhack/aimbot should work
I got the hack to work but one thing I noticed is when I run as a medic, it won't let me revive my team when they are down. Is it something with the FOV setting?
so i have the menu top left corner, numpad0 makes it go away and come back but i cant seem to interact with the menu. how do i navigate the menu? i was mashing all kinds of keys and none of them worked
fyi: After a couple of games the maps flash like purple and green and shit and kinda annoying..

Drivers are up to date and im running a gtx 1050 ti 4 gb ssc

Amd fx 6300 3.6 ghz
Quote Originally Posted by GamersPlace View Post
fyi: After a couple of games the maps flash like purple and green and shit and kinda annoying..

Drivers are up to date and im running a gtx 1050 ti 4 gb ssc

Amd fx 6300 3.6 ghz
Same problem here
I run on 2x GTX 1080 and on a Intel i7 6900K
Quote Originally Posted by MilkywayHiker View Post
Same problem here
I run on 2x GTX 1080 and on a Intel i7 6900K
I get the same prob too. Doesn't bother me but I seem to lag more

- - - Updated - - -

Pause the game and use your mouse to click

- - - Updated - - -

Load bf1 and Inject right when you see the bf1 start/load screen. Press esc where you can choose what servers. Then when game loads ..wait till you can move around and shoot ..then press esc again and then press END.
Hi ! And firs of all : Thanks for the hack !

So my problem is ESP and aimbot only works for the top left quarter of my screen !
I think that comes from the fact I play in 4k... Have you any solution ?
Quote Originally Posted by MilkywayHiker View Post
Same problem here
I run on 2x GTX 1080 and on a Intel i7 6900K
Thats a problem from BF 1 not from the hack.... Before you start the next game DISABLE ESP AND AIMBOT! Then press F8 to close the hack and make in every game a new injection .
Dayum, already ?
Posts 106–120 of 135 · Page 8 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us