OutdatedBF1 Internal Hack
any chanes to get banned ?
so everytime i try to open the program it just crashes as soon as it opens
it happens sometimes
hey when I join a game and run as admin it say failed to map injection do you know how I can fix it
for me all is working Fine thanks
I copied all to the desktop run the exe as an adim pressed end after i spawned and it worked very well ^^
I copied all to the desktop run the exe as an adim pressed end after i spawned and it worked very well ^^
hi guys, for some people who see this problem : "Injection faild". They must install Redistributable x64 2015 !!!!. And the hack will inject successfully. But when i press END, My game crash and stop working 

I have x64 2015 Redistributable (unistalled and installed again with restart pc) and still Mmap inject failed 

When i press END the hack shou up menu, but he crash the game. Any solution, i press END after Spawn.
use this instead www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1192201
any ideas on how to get aim bot to work? doesnt seem to work. also what does instant hit do?
it stops working when i run it...any way to solve that?thx
(WIN10 64 btw)
(WIN10 64 btw)
seriously where the fun to play with a stupid aimbot ? too noob to be good without this ?
You must close all prgrams like Fraps, and disable Antivir. When i play with fraps or OBS it crashes.
This thread is closed for replies.
