ExclamationOutdatedBF1 Internal Hack

Posts 76–90 of 135 · Page 6 of 9
when you start the injector without the game it crashes... thats normal here!! Go into a game then start it here it works perfectly there.
We do not open it before we enter the game and we get this error at first.
Quote Originally Posted by OptimumLevel View Post
Try closing the hack and re-injecting it
when the game ends disable ESP and Aimbot in the menue with num0 / then press F8 to disable the hack wait few sconds then in the next game re-inject it ,it works perfectly for me. I have no errors or something
it doesnt work for me. I started game then started injector and it said faild to inject. This hack doesnt work. Win 10/64X
I have the same trouble : win 10 x64

Mmap failed to inject

Damn
i think this hack is done rip you will be missed
Same here "Mmap failed to inject" win10 x64, reinstalled Redistributable x64 and still nothing. Extreme Injector doesnt work too

Tried in menu and in game.
how do i access the menus, i've got it running but couldn't access the menus
Quote Originally Posted by UTOTEN View Post
how do i access the menus, i've got it running but couldn't access the menus

In game press ESC then press END to activate the hack . To close the menu press num0 and to open for settings num0. For all press first ESC then you can take your settings. To close the hack disable ESP and AImbot in the the settings then F8, make this after every game.
Quote Originally Posted by Hacker0101010101 View Post
Would I get ban if I use this????
I use it since few days all good.
Take it easy and all is good dont rage or something.
Quote Originally Posted by Battlechest View Post
I use it since few days all good.
Take it easy and all is good dont rage or something.
Even if you do rage, no one hackusates on this game. One conquest came I went 50-12 and no one said a word.
Hey,

hack doesnt want start. the injektor that i downloaded here says me injektion failed. i have tryed an enougher injektor (extreme injektor)
failled too.

An error occurred while injecting ''BF1 Internal.dll'' into ''bf1.exe''

System.Exception: The injection method used returned NULL (injection failed)
i have done all settings

but nothing works..

and guys sorry for my english.


edit :


problem solved, im just reinstalled Redistributable x64 2015
when I press END in game my game crashes...
Posts 76–90 of 135 · Page 6 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us