ExclamationOutdatedBF1 Internal Hack

Posts 31–45 of 135 · Page 3 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by ngtxx View Post
ok i used a new injector and i get injection successful then when i press end nothing happens.

- - - Updated - - -

hey when you open the injector that comes with the hack does it automatically close like a mil-second after opening?
Yes the injector that comes with the hack will automatically say Injection Successful and close within like 1 second. Not sure why its not working for you tbh :/ I've heard that if you die first then respawn and hit END it works that way for some people.

When you inject the hack are you injecting in the Main Menu? (ie start battlefield, inject hack, join game, hit END then hit 0 on numpad to show/hide menu)
If youre doing that and it's not working try injecting the hack while in a game and see if that does it for ya.
Quote Originally Posted by ngtxx View Post
I inject at the menu, i tried dying first doesn't work and it doesn't work when i hit 0.
http://imgur.com/BkTsQwe
Huh i'm not sure why its not working. That blue line is the color of the FOV circle, maybe the resolution of game?
I'll PM you where I found the hack, you can look through the forum there and see if you find a solution.
could you give me the settings you have to see if it'll work for me?
Quote Originally Posted by ngtxx View Post
could you give me the settings you have to see if it'll work for me?
My video settings-

Fullscreen mode : Borderless
Fullscreen device : Generic Non PnP Monitor
Screen resolution : 1920x1080
Dx12 Enable : OFF
Resolution Scale: 100%
UI Scale Factor : 50%
GPU Memory Restriction : ON
Graphics Setting : LOW (better preformance)

Origin Overlay : DISABLED (to disable, right click battlefield in origin game library, go to game properties, uncheck origin overlay)

Maybe try to repair/reinstall battlefield :s
Quote Originally Posted by xBizzarrox View Post
My video settings-

Fullscreen mode : Borderless
Fullscreen device : Generic Non PnP Monitor
Screen resolution : 1920x1080
Dx12 Enable : OFF
Resolution Scale: 100%
UI Scale Factor : 50%
GPU Memory Restriction : ON
Graphics Setting : LOW (better preformance)

Origin Overlay : DISABLED (to disable, right click battlefield in origin game library, go to game properties, uncheck origin overlay)

Maybe try to repair/reinstall battlefield :s
Thank you. I'll tell you if it worked
i Have a question. Bot is still undetected ?
Quote Originally Posted by Bakali256 View Post
i Have a question. Bot is still undetected ?
Yes still undetected.
Quote Originally Posted by xBizzarrox View Post
Yes still undetected.
Great keep up the good work.
I'm having the same crashing issue. Can't get it to work for the life of me. Inject at menu die once hit end and instant CTD. Updated graphics drivers and c++ so I can't see what the issue is.
For everyone having problems with the hack. I did not make the hack, just sharing, I can try my best to help but there isnt much I can do about the hack itself. Make sure to carefully read the main thread and try the suggestions I have posted to others above. Thank you.
Yea I would just say anyone having problems with this just give up. It seems to be a common issue with the dll. Just gonna give up because whatever's wrong is something out of my control. Hopefully the creator will fix it eventually. I also have already looked through all of the forum posts on the original posters forum. It basically says everything you've already recommended.
i try'd anything, doesnt work for me, crashes all the time
Also if anyone is confused by putting the Injector AND Hack in the same directory, just create a new folder and put the ZIP in that folder and extract the ZIP there. Then it will all be in the same directory.

And please make sure have Dx12 DISABLED you have Origin Ingame/Overlay DISABLED!! and please double check it is in BORDERLESS mode.
Quote Originally Posted by xBizzarrox View Post
Also if anyone is confused by putting the Injector AND Hack in the same directory, just create a new folder and put the ZIP in that folder and extract the ZIP there. Then it will all be in the same directory.

And please make sure have Dx12 DISABLED you have Origin Ingame/Overlay DISABLED!! and please double check it is in BORDERLESS mode.
I've tried everything you've said thanks for all the advice though. I've even tried using a different injector and nothing. Seems to be some weird hit or miss issue with the dll.
Posts 31–45 of 135 · Page 3 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us