ExclamationOutdatedBF1 Internal Hack

Posts 16–30 of 135 · Page 2 of 9
When i press end in game all i get is a thin blue line from the middle of my crosshair to the top of my screen.
Quote Originally Posted by ngtxx View Post
When i press end in game all i get is a thin blue line from the middle of my crosshair to the top of my screen.
Are you talking about the Blue Circle? If so that is the FOV circle for the aimbot (if you have aimbot enabled anyone that enters that circle it will lock onto) you can turn off Show FOV circle in the hack menu.
no Just a thin blue line that goes strait up to the top of my monitor. I'm starting the injector at the menu and in game i press end and get that I'll screen cap it here in a sec
Quote Originally Posted by ngtxx View Post
no Just a thin blue line that goes strait up to the top of my monitor. I'm starting the injector at the menu and in game i press end and get that I'll screen cap it here in a sec
Just tested in my game and all is working for me. Here's a few suggestions:
1st run hack as Adminstrator
2nd run game in Dx11 not Dx12. to do this go to options - video - advanced - and turn dx12 off.
and make sure to download Redistributable x64 2015 in windows official site:

Let me know if that solved anything.
Quote Originally Posted by xBizzarrox View Post
Just tested in my game and all is working for me. Here's a few suggestions:
1st run hack as Adminstrator
2nd run game in Dx11 not Dx12. to do this go to options - video - advanced - and turn dx12 off.
and make sure to download Redistributable x64 2015 in windows official site.

Let me know if that solved anything.
Nope I have always been running in DX11
Quote Originally Posted by ngtxx View Post
Nope I have always been running in DX11
Okay do you have the screen cap?
Also are you running Fraps, afterburner and the like? Heard it has problems with those?
Best aimbot fov, and smooth thing to not be banned? and where should i put it? on body or head?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xBizzarrox View Post
Yes you need to be in borderless (fullscreen windowed mode)
Best aimbot fov, and smooth thing to not be banned? and where should i put it? on body or head?
I'm looking into the problem I don't have Fraps or Afterburner. I have to have 15 posts before i can post links.
Quote Originally Posted by PsyChoCl0wN View Post
Best aimbot fov, and smooth thing to not be banned? and where should i put it? on body or head?

- - - Updated - - -


Best aimbot fov, and smooth thing to not be banned? and where should i put it? on body or head?
I set FOV to max, but set the aimbot to Chest (unless im getting headshots for a medal) I leave the smooth setting as is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ngtxx View Post
does anybody know when I can post Links? I can't even Pm
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=914672

Also with your problem you can try to UPDATE GPU drivers and reinstall vc_redist.x64 see if it helps.
ok updated my GPU and reinstalled vc_redist.x64 lets see what happens.
Didn't work

- - - Updated - - -

Could it be a problem with the injector?
Just an fyi for those who dont understand the Smooth timing


1 = always tracking
0.01 = to slow to track, like it was not working.

Just click the right mouse button and it will start tracking every green box inside the blue circle, as far as you set. If a target is far from that, it will not track, or if it is red also.
Don´t need to hold alt key but you can if you want.
Quote Originally Posted by pokedollar2 View Post
error "Mmap injector failed"
Hmm maybe try a different injector, or download the msvcp140.dll.

Also turn off Afterburner completely after OC. Borderless, 100% resolution.

I have no anti-virus running or anything else with game apart from Razer Sypanse and Corsair Link.
Try Alt+TAB when you spawned on map. Run injector. Back to game, pess NUMB 2 and press END, confirgure settings and go to town.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ngtxx View Post
ok updated my GPU and reinstalled vc_redist.x64 lets see what happens.
Didn't work

- - - Updated - - -

Could it be a problem with the injector?
Yes maybe try another injector. Make sure process is bf1.exe and not renamed or anything.
Also make sure you extract the hack AND the injector into the same directory.
Quote Originally Posted by xBizzarrox View Post
Hmm maybe try a different injector, or download the msvcp140.dll.

Also turn off Afterburner completely after OC. Borderless, 100% resolution.

I have no anti-virus running or anything else with game apart from Razer Sypanse and Corsair Link.
Try Alt+TAB when you spawned on map. Run injector. Back to game, pess NUMB 2 and press END, confirgure settings and go to town.

- - - Updated - - -



Yes maybe try another injector. Make sure process is bf1.exe and not renamed or anything.
Also make sure you extract the hack AND the injector into the same directory.
Will do I'll let you know if it works.
ok i used a new injector and i get injection successful then when i press end nothing happens.

- - - Updated - - -

hey when you open the injector that comes with the hack does it automatically close like a mil-second after opening?

- - - Updated - - -

Same blue line when i use different injectors, we need to fix this.
http://imgur.com/3lvZI0X
Posts 16–30 of 135 · Page 2 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us