do you even know what "you are salty" means?
also my translator? i don't need a translator but seems like you do coz i see lots off typos in your setences
and i'm not even from the united states like you.
I know AutoIt i know AHK
knowing either off these doesn't change a thing.
Seems like you have some serious issues coz posting a code that is only like 5 lines long on a site wich is supposed to be for hacks and cheats is just silly.
I make bots with ahk i gues that belongs on this site since its called a hack
also back to the translate setence isn't it you who's translator is broke as fuck? look at this line
Did anywhere in that post did it say "I am better than you because I know AutoIt and you don't blah blah blah"?
i have seen alot off things but you lol and english is supposed to be your main language? then i gues you better go back to school coz lmao
also everyone knows that for AutoIt and AHK making a lib and making the code as small as possible makes your script even faster so it seems like nope u aint know AHK nor AutoIt better than me
also my translator? i don't need a translator but seems like you do coz i see lots off typos in your setences
and i'm not even from the united states like you.I know AutoIt i know AHK
knowing either off these doesn't change a thing.Seems like you have some serious issues coz posting a code that is only like 5 lines long on a site wich is supposed to be for hacks and cheats is just silly.
I make bots with ahk i gues that belongs on this site since its called a hack
also back to the translate setence isn't it you who's translator is broke as fuck? look at this line
Did anywhere in that post did it say "I am better than you because I know AutoIt and you don't blah blah blah"?
i have seen alot off things but you lol and english is supposed to be your main language? then i gues you better go back to school coz lmao
also everyone knows that for AutoIt and AHK making a lib and making the code as small as possible makes your script even faster so it seems like nope u aint know AHK nor AutoIt better than me


