LightbulbOutdatedZombuddy Rewritten

Posts 31–45 of 56 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by kenn9797 View Post
My anti viruses wont stop saying its a trojan xD
Add an exception to your av then?
this does not work
Quote Originally Posted by BetKid View Post
this does not work
Agreed. Doesn't seem to work.
Quote Originally Posted by BetKid View Post
this does not work
Quote Originally Posted by brownshuggahvortex View Post
Agreed. Doesn't seem to work.
What doesnt work?
Quote Originally Posted by IkarosIO View Post
What doesnt work?
ROund CHanger
Quote Originally Posted by An0m4ly_15 View Post
ROund CHanger
It works fine for me.
As always, great job with the trainer.
Anomaly it works fine for me, i just got it and i started farming keys


Update: I regret saying that cause it only worked 1 time
It worked 5/5 times for me when I did this:
1) Restart computer
2) Rub nipples
3) Open Infinite Warfare and click on zombies
4) Run Zombuddy Rewritten as an administrator
5) Begin a solo match and skip past the vid
6) Wait till I could move in-game
7) Set round to 45 on Zombuddy before the game begins Round 1
8) Close the game and Zombuddy and start from step 2

Not sure if all of these steps are necessary. Zombuddy wouldn't let me change rounds for multiple games in a row, so restarting the game is still necessary.
Quote Originally Posted by avoss47 View Post
It worked 5/5 times for me when I did this:
1) Restart computer
2) Rub nipples
3) Open Infinite Warfare and click on zombies
4) Run Zombuddy Rewritten as an administrator
5) Begin a solo match and skip past the vid
6) Wait till I could move in-game
7) Set round to 45 on Zombuddy before the game begins Round 1
8) Close the game and Zombuddy and start from step 2

Not sure if all of these steps are necessary. Zombuddy wouldn't let me change rounds for multiple games in a row, so restarting the game is still necessary.
ATTENTION!!: WITHOUT STEP 2 IT DOENST WORK!
Oddly enough it doesnt work is there a specific way to start things as in game first or app first.
If round changer doesn't work use the old zombuddy tool instead and let IkarosIO do his thing

Last night I made a record (which i explained in my deleted thread) for key farming. I used old zombuddy tool and this morning i woke up with 13002 keys
13k of keys??? ummm HOW???

and rewritten version is not load for me. stays in taskmgr and do nothing.

but this version is working fine )
Quote Originally Posted by JELLYNAITOR View Post
If round changer doesn't work use the old zombuddy tool instead and let IkarosIO do his thing

Last night I made a record (which i explained in my deleted thread) for key farming. I used old zombuddy tool and this morning i woke up with 13002 keys
Can you send me a PM with the program used in your deleted thread?
could you upload me the older copy plz JELLYNAITOR
Posts 31–45 of 56 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?