Internet tracks my computer/IP

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Internet tracks my computer/IP
Hello All, I need a help! There's a website where I place orders, the website doesn't let to place many orders per IP... It cancels if it sees a lot of orders. I think it is 10 maximum. I've tried a VPN, it helped at first, I've changed IP every 10 orders, but after 100~ orders, next 100 orders were all cancelled.. Could you advise if the website tracks that it's same person or do you have any ideas how to overcome this problem that I could place as many orders as I want??

Thanks..
Do you link all your accounts with the same paypal?That could be the cause.Does the website get access to your computer hwid maybe?You could try changing your hwid.
I agree with okyleokyle, use virtualbox to change the hwid's. The payment would be my main concern though, since orders from various IPs with the same payment source would mean they're from the same customer.
Virtualbox? Wtf why?

Just use a new browser with no extensions, and make sure you're not using same payment method/address/IP/name/anything else in common.
if you're using public vpn others might be using it for the same purpose.
yes , dont use a public vpn and get a dedicated ip for yourself
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?