SolvedHow do I add pet skins?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How do I add pet skins?
How do I add pet skins that people can get by hatching eggs randomly?
Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy Gaming View Post
How do I add pet skins that people can get by hatching eggs randomly?
Copy an already existing pet skin, make it have it's own properties, done?

EDIT: Gimme a sec will test for you.
Thx, I would have checked myself, but busy with christmas lights

- - - Updated - - -

Do u know how i'd make a custom pet family?
Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy Gaming View Post
Thx, I would have checked myself, but busy with christmas lights

- - - Updated - - -

Do u know how i'd make a custom pet family?
EDIT: Mfw I was trying to get the pet skin from hatching the penguin eggs even though my pet was reptilian type. What I said does work :P.

Add me on skype if you have it I may be able to help you.
whats ur skype m8

- - - Updated - - -

/solved @Raple
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?