PatchedReportBot & CommendBot

Posts 376–390 of 726 · Page 26 of 49
I have got 8 accounts so far, all private rank 2.

If I was in game, with a few friends and we reported 3 times (Me, friend and another friend) reported a hacker then I report botted with my 8 alt accounts, would it go through fine?

Or is it best to have 11 accounts all report the same way?
Quote Originally Posted by DeDoid View Post
I have got 8 accounts so far, all private rank 2.

If I was in game, with a few friends and we reported 3 times (Me, friend and another friend) reported a hacker then I report botted with my 8 alt accounts, would it go through fine?

Or is it best to have 11 accounts all report the same way?
It should have go thru but there that is not 100% ever
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post


It should have go thru but there that is not 100% ever
Yeah so you recommend 11 accounts or more all on the reportbot to be sure.
And quick question, so you say 1 report per account per 12 hours.

Is that how normal reporting works, say an in game report.. only one actually works per 12 hours or only the method used for report bots?

Thanks
Can I use the same accounts [ my 9 alt accounts ] to commend a specific account once in 12 hours ?
hum got a bug 6h after cant re-report bot may a bug ?
Quote Originally Posted by Dem0nl29 View Post
hum got a bug 6h after cant re-report bot may a bug ?
6-12h


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SBK_CRUZER View Post
Can I use the same accounts [ my 9 alt accounts ] to commend a specific account once in 12 hours ?
yes
76561198409427821

report this spinbotter.
possible to get the account locked if i abuse the commend bot?
Quote Originally Posted by Dacic3. View Post
possible to get the account locked if i abuse the commend bot?
yes ofc but did not happen to me for 1 year so there is like 0.0001% chance I guess ?
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post


yes ofc but did not happen to me for 1 year so there is like 0.0001% chance I guess ?
shouldn't because if someone else does that to you it's not you rfault that it happened. but i think if it's done from the same log-in IP then it could be somehow a problem
Report this spin botter please.
76561198389744011

My accounts are on cooldown. Thank yoU!
Quote Originally Posted by Lousef View Post
thanks man this is hella useful
accidentally opened on his MPGH account and banned himself lol rip
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
accidentally opened on his MPGH account and banned himself lol rip
I didnt understand why he banned can you tell me please? Did he opened a new account with same IP?
SteamID64 which will be reported: 76561198407426175
Initializing ReportBot by askwrite...
Credits: Trololo - Idea

[STEAM CLIENT - name] Login failed!
{ eresult: 5,
eresult_extended: 5,
client_supplied_steamid: '76561197989077524',
count_loginfailures_to_migrate: 0,
count_disconnects_to_migrate: 0 }

C:\Users\Jordan's Laptop\Desktop\reportbot>

- - - Updated - - -

not working as you can see
Posts 376–390 of 726 · Page 26 of 49
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?