PatchedReportBot & CommendBot

Posts 391–405 of 726 · Page 27 of 49
Quote Originally Posted by puniceps View Post
SteamID64 which will be reported: 76561198407426175
Initializing ReportBot by askwrite...
Credits: Trololo - Idea

[STEAM CLIENT - name] Login failed!
{ eresult: 5,
eresult_extended: 5,
client_supplied_steamid: '76561197989077524',
count_loginfailures_to_migrate: 0,
count_disconnects_to_migrate: 0 }

C:\Users\Jordan's Laptop\Desktop\reportbot>

- - - Updated - - -

not working as you can see
someone did not follow tutorial
thanks you for your tool and tutorial
Well, I've been using nodejs to do this for about 1 year. In the last two days, my customers began to say that the commends were not coming correctly. I hope this is not a possible attempt by Valve to correct this script
I always waited 10 hours, maybe the time increased to 12 hours, still I do not know.
Quote Originally Posted by TheRhanderson View Post
Well, I've been using nodejs to do this for about 1 year. In the last two days, my customers began to say that the commends were not coming correctly. I hope this is not a possible attempt by Valve to correct this script
I always waited 10 hours, maybe the time increased to 12 hours, still I do not know.
I always waited 12 hours but yeah last several days it is buggy , that is true and I can confirm it.
So I tried the commend bot and I succesfully logged in into 5 accounts of mine and it told me "5 commend(s) successfully sent!" but on my main account I did not received any commends.
Quote Originally Posted by hackerhacker1919 View Post
So I tried the commend bot and I succesfully logged in into 5 accounts of mine and it told me "5 commend(s) successfully sent!" but on my main account I did not received any commends.
PATCHED . /2short
this reportbot is patched?
Can you get banned for using this?
Quote Originally Posted by kimape View Post
Can you get banned for using this?
I do not think so ? If you mean accounts which are you using to bot someone else.
the commend i use 1st time work , but 2nd time the commend diant come . Is this a bug ?
I think script report/commend bot got patched when new overwatch updated. I have reportbot Zonerbot like it dont working report the ragers
Quote Originally Posted by manuelsantos92 View Post
I think script report/commend bot got patched when new overwatch updated. I have reportbot Zonerbot like it dont working report the ragers
nothing got patched, commend and report still work (outcome oft reportbot is ofc depend on what the overwatchers vote)
[STEAM CLIENT -xxxxxxxx] Logged in!
[GC -xxxxxxx] Client Hello sent!
[GC - xxxxxx] Client Welcome received!
[GC - xxxxxxxx] Commend request sent!
[GC -xxxxxxx] Commend request received!
[GC - xxxxxxx] Trying to commend the user!
[GC - xxxxxx] Commendation Sent!

[STEAM CLIENT -xxxxxxxxx] Logged in!
[GC - xxxxxxx] Client Hello sent!
[GC - xxxxxx] Client Welcome received!
[GC - xxxxxxxx] Commend request sent!
[GC - xxxxxx] Commend request received!
[GC - xxxxxxx] Trying to commend the user!
[GC - xxxxxxx] Commendation Sent!

[STEAM CLIENT - ] Login failed!
{ eresult: 5,
eresult_extended: 5,
client_supplied_steamid: '76561198047544851',
count_loginfailures_to_migrate: 0,
count_disconnects_to_migrate: 0 }

[STEAM CLIENT - ] Login failed!
{ eresult: 5,
eresult_extended: 5,
client_supplied_steamid: '76561198047544851',
count_loginfailures_to_migrate: 0,
count_disconnects_to_migrate: 0 }

i set 2 account , all no steamguard.not working , 1st time ok , but 2nd time duno why cant
Does report bot still work?????
Posts 391–405 of 726 · Page 27 of 49
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?