Fallout 4 WriteProcess
I dont see where i have gone wrong any help would be great
I get no errors just wont write to the process
Here is my current code
I get no errors just wont write to the process
Here is my current code
Code:
Public Class Form1
Private Sub Form1_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
End Sub
Public Sub offsets()
Dim ammo As String
ammo = My.Settings.Ammo
End Sub
Public Sub ammostart()
End Sub
Function GetModuleHandle(ByVal Processx As String, ByVal modulex As String) As IntPtr
Dim prs As Process() = Process.GetProcessesByName(Processx)
If prs.Length > 0 Then
On Error Resume Next
Dim pi As ProcessModuleCollection = prs(0).Modules
For Each pmod As ProcessModule In pi
If pmod.ModuleName = (modulex) Then
Return pmod.BaseAddress
Else
End If
Next
End If
End Function
Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
Try
WriteDMAInteger("Fallout4", &H3766838, {&H2E0, 8, 288, 20, 18}, TextBox1.Text, 5)
Catch
End Try
End Sub
End Class
