Good hack bro, nice.
DetectedPAST0HOOK CSS MultiHack
any undetected injectors please
is this ud? first time cheating on cs:s please help,i'm from the csgo mpgh community
Undetected ? 

how do you open it ingame?
does this work on the igg games version?
3 month using this hack never ever got vac,best css hack release
Today I played with this cheat, no ban
Hack is DETECTED as of 12/30/2017. However, when I tried using GameOwner injector, it failed to inject, so I used Extreme Injector 3.7 instead.
NOTE: Even tho injector is outdated it worked (can provide screenshots), but my game did crash after I tried switching servers, don't know if it was Injector related or simply you need to restart it for the new server. If you DO want to download the latest version which is 3.7.3 you can go here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1324169
EDIT: I just got VAC'd, use at your own discretion.
NOTE: Even tho injector is outdated it worked (can provide screenshots), but my game did crash after I tried switching servers, don't know if it was Injector related or simply you need to restart it for the new server. If you DO want to download the latest version which is 3.7.3 you can go here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1324169
EDIT: I just got VAC'd, use at your own discretion.
love this hack, got 3 vac bans just from it, i personally love it, if you wanna cheat, use this one, you will get instantly vac banned, its amazing how they can not update it for a year after its vac detected and claim its not, what skills! 10/10........ 10,000,000
Detected and closed
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CounterStrike Online HacksCss Multihack maded by ka$jan321KA 8 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksCSS Multihack Menu not workingJA 6 CounterStrike Online HacksCSS multihack VAC proof and works on XPRA 0 Selling Accounts/Keys/Items[S]Private CSS Multihack!!!VS 7 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksCSS Multihack V.2 23
