Thumbs upDetectedPAST0HOOK CSS MultiHack

Posts 46–60 of 73 · Page 4 of 5
Still UD, how's it possible? Love the cheat, been using it for months Everyone that claims to get banned is probs using detected injector. Code your own or use something unpopular<3 Profit!
Lol. This shit does not work.
Sadly the hack keeps crashing the game... So Meh.
I have been using this with game owner for over 3 Months now and I haven't been VAC Banned. Silent Aim Bans you automatically on SMAC Servers tho, so I am banned from almost every popular Server xD
When I have this activated I can't plant or throw grenade. Anyone else have this problem
this for css v89 or css v34?
wasn't there already a post about pastohook? mostly because i seen one before
whats a good free injector i just want to use this offline

im new to CSGO hacks honestly i just got the game 2 days ago XD
Quote Originally Posted by CCM.Gaming View Post
whats a good free injector i just want to use this offline

im new to CSGO hacks honestly i just got the game 2 days ago XD
this forum isn't csgo. This cheat isn't for csgo smh
when i inject it it says g_pClient error how 2 deel with it
Posts 46–60 of 73 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us