Thumbs upDetectedPAST0HOOK CSS MultiHack

Posts 31–45 of 73 · Page 3 of 5
Tyvm mate finally found working hack and not outdated/virused/****** ... big thanks for u
Thank you , helpful
Guys im a little bit confused. I am a total nub and need some1s help please!

So I downloaded GameOwner injector (since I have been told Extreme Injector is InstaBan), and it says "It has been successfully injected" but nothing pops up. Can any1 tell me how to fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by joshcake View Post
Guys im a little bit confused. I am a total nub and need some1s help please!

So I downloaded GameOwner injector (since I have been told Extreme Injector is InstaBan), and it says "It has been successfully injected" but nothing pops up. Can any1 tell me how to fix this?
You can only open it in a server. So I recommend going into a private match with bots to just play around.
Quote Originally Posted by bennyboo123 View Post
You can only open it in a server. So I recommend going into a private match with bots to just play around.


Hey! Thanks for responding!

I tried opening in the middle of a hostage match game and still nothing is popping up

It has something to do with the injector or something Im doing wrong with the injector.... Im running it as admin. I have it and the DLL in the same folder on my desktop. Im running it when im in the middle of a game. What else do I need to do?
Quote Originally Posted by WolfCristal View Post
Why is V34 not working?

Help !!
it's for new Steam Version.
Good thing this exists, as I'm so bad at this game. Why is everyone so good at this? Do they just play all day?
Does anyone know if you put -insecure in your launch options it still bans you??
How to disable autopistol???
It's a really nice Hack in my opinion, but using aimbot on whatever settings gets you autobanned immediately on almost every server. Visuals and Bhop are nice tho!
I got VAC banned. Hack worked 3-5 min but after I got VAC ban.
Posts 31–45 of 73 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us