Question" Weapon duplicate Exploit " [HELP]

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
" Weapon duplicate Exploit " [HELP]
I search the old Exploit for duplicate Weapons if someone still know how it works send me pls.
Quote Originally Posted by DeVoExploiter View Post
I search the old Exploit for duplicate Weapons if someone still know how it works send me pls.
Dupes are usually very server specific. If you tell me what server you're looking to do this on I can probably find one that fits the place.
The server is called GER Goodlife i would be rly thankfull if u help me, btw i had a lua hack menu with the exploit but not anymore..
Quote Originally Posted by pasquam076 View Post
Dupes are usually very server specific. If you tell me what server you're looking to do this on I can probably find one that fits the place.
btw i found this old one but aint working on the server i play on.

timer.Create( "Dupe", 5, 10, dupe )


function dupe()


timer.Simple( 0.4744, function() RunConsoleCommand("say","/drop" .. " ") end )
timer.Simple( 1.4135, function() RunConsoleCommand("say","/sleep" .. " ") end )
end


concommand.Add ("dupe", command )
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?