Clicking Background Program Help pls
I am researching for hours and i have almost nothing.What i want to do is clicking background program.I have a code that works good but i couldn't make it work any other programs such as opera for example.
I understand the HandleWindow thing but the send message thing is the problem.
Questions;
1-What is WPARAM,LPARAM?
2-When i change "0x84" code to "0x83" its clicking 1 instead of 2 at calculator.How can i find the codes of the buttons at opera or somewhere else?
It's all.Please explain simply i am so newbie.Thank you and sorry for English.
Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int main(){
HWND hwndCalc;
hwndCalc = FindWindow(NULL, "Calculator");
if(!hwndCalc)
return 1;
SendMessage(hwndCalc, WM_COMMAND, MAKEWPARAM(0x84, BN_CLICKED), 0);
return 0;
}
Questions;
1-What is WPARAM,LPARAM?
2-When i change "0x84" code to "0x83" its clicking 1 instead of 2 at calculator.How can i find the codes of the buttons at opera or somewhere else?
It's all.Please explain simply i am so newbie.Thank you and sorry for English.
dows/desktop/aa383751(v=vs.85).aspx