[RELEASE] Throwable G36E

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
[RELEASE] Throwable G36E
I turned the M67 into a G36E when you throw it, textures and all.

WARNING: NO USEFULNESS IS INCLUDED IN THIS MOD, IT IS FOR FUN AND FUN ONLY.

Instructions:
Inject- HH_M67.dtx
Into-GUNS_T_HH.rez

Inject-HH_M67.ltb
Into-GUNS_M_HH.rez

SS:


VS:
VirusTotal 0/42
NadeGun.rarattachment deleted · 41 downloads before removal
lol nice job, now one of the most over powered guns in the game can now be thrown
imma be completely honest.
never like the nade to gun mods
and i dont like the g36e D:
anyways,
4/10 for effort.
Quinn, was that ihatehaley thing about you, or did you find it somewhere??
Quote Originally Posted by GridMaster View Post
Quinn, was that ihatehaley thing about you, or did you find it somewhere??
i found it
lol you know its the other pics are of her naked, right?
O :
Thats what i said lol.
NO I DIDNT, CAUSE I JUST MADE THAT. NO JOKE. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.
I saw that site, but I'm too lazy to give out invites to unlock the pics and video. Someone make a hack to get alll of them unlocked. LOL
Worst mod ever. 1/10 reason is becaue u see a g36 and u want to pick and u get blown up.
Quote Originally Posted by shadowxeno View Post
Worst mod ever. 1/10 reason is becaue u see a g36 and u want to pick and u get blown up.
Dude, it sits there for 2 seconds and then blows up. AND its bouncing. Obvious its my mod. If you see and fucking bouncing G36E, DONT TRY TO PICK IT UP. RUN!
/Approved, lols.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us