[RELEASE] Throwable G36E

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by GridMaster View Post
Dude, it sits there for 2 seconds and then blows up. AND its bouncing. Obvious its my mod. If you see and fucking bouncing G36E, DONT TRY TO PICK IT UP. RUN!
/Lolled At.
/Agreed With.
Thats awesome lol
why the f**k did I put a title in?? they are so pointless when your just makin a post
rofl this mod is awesome ima get it now and throw g36s at people lawl.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowxeno View Post
Worst mod ever. 1/10 reason is becaue u see a g36 and u want to pick and u get blown up.
/fail only noobs run to pickup a grenade / facepalm
EDIT: pointless edit i know but there was TWO "/" in one line
Quote Originally Posted by random_person View Post
/fail only noobs run to pickup a grenade / facepalm
Laughed my ass off at that.
No Offense,
But I Dont See Why People Go Wild Over Shit(not actually)
Like This O_O
I hate this mod, I try to pick up a G36E and it explodes.-.-
now you have a reason the hate the g36e
Why in the hell would you try to pick up a bouncing G36E you retard?

You pick it up if it sits there for a certain amount of time, STILL, on its SIDE.
Haha Nice, Can I get it back when I thrown it?
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us