HiringLooking for partner(s)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for partner(s)
Hello, im currently looking for some business partners. And here's my offer.
50% commission on all sales across the all products. And who i'm looking for is someone to drive sales and traffic. I'm capable of funding 100% of the websites or projects, and providing them, But I do need someone who can get people to buy them, or to simply drive real organic traffic.
If your interested please add me on skype: Desu X
Quote Originally Posted by DesuX View Post
Hello, im currently looking for some business partners. And here's my offer.
50% commission on all sales across the all products. And who i'm looking for is someone to drive sales and traffic. I'm capable of funding 100% of the websites or projects, and providing them, But I do need someone who can get people to buy them, or to simply drive real organic traffic.
If your interested please add me on skype: Desu X
I looked up ur name is there is about 500 names with that in it lol so add me. My skype is in my sig
Add me on Skype kingatyy
WELL ADD ME UP ! Let's see what we can do together
Quote Originally Posted by DesuX View Post
Hello, im currently looking for some business partners. And here's my offer.
50% commission on all sales across the all products. And who i'm looking for is someone to drive sales and traffic. I'm capable of funding 100% of the websites or projects, and providing them, But I do need someone who can get people to buy them, or to simply drive real organic traffic.
If your interested please add me on skype: Desu X
Add me, we can do some business together.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us