Apples to Apples

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Apples to Apples
lol the funniest shit in the world that game is I put down two cards for Rich, Bigfoot and Duct Tape for Cool I put down Pokemon for sexual(custom card) I put down Vomit had to explain to my friends that if you go to deep that you throw up T_T lol I cant remember all the other shit oh yeah I had Sexy as a word and I put down Helen Keller
We had Funny and I wrote on a custom card Watch me =)
stripped on my Teachers desk lol that was the best damn 3 hours of my life =)
what..... you lost me on "lol"
That game gets violent with my friends and I.
english?
if u know any.
Quote Originally Posted by Ka1z3r View Post
english?
if u know any.
"u" isn't english, all of what he said was english.
lol tyhank you I was talking about the game Apples to Apples
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
lol tyhank you I was talking about the game Apples to Apples
my balls to ur moms mouth
thats another cool game
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
lol tyhank you I was talking about the game Apples to Apples
what is apples to apples?


i'd rather play oranges to oranges.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us