Apple or Microsoft?

PollPreferred brand?
Microsoft100% · 9,011
Apple0% · 1
9,012 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
Apple or Microsoft?
(don't include other products, just PC.)

I personally like windows.
Wow dude Apples fail

how dare u
any one who is a macfag on mpgh will receive a ban
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
any one who is a macfag on mpgh will receive a ban
bsg has a mac lol!!!!!
PC ftw.
Apple just sucks.
Apple Sucks. I don't like it. fail
It depends what your comparing.

If its entertainment, The mac wins.

but everything else is windows.

I like windows better cause more options.
Quote Originally Posted by I Am Z View Post
If its entertainment, The mac wins.
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH fail....
I like whet ever plays games with little to no lag.
Entertainment?
Are you fucking serious?
Try entertain yourself by playing some gam....OOPS.
Microsoft on dizz one yo.
ummm they both fail epicly, there is no "windows" hardware, lol. over all i like windows, even though mac has some cool features
Quote Originally Posted by bannedshow View Post
ummm they both fail epicly, there is no "windows" hardware, lol. over all i like windows, even though mac has some cool features
Don't you dare even say MAC has cool functions.
Anything you can do on OSX you can do better on Windows.
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?