Apple or Microsoft?

PollPreferred brand?
Microsoft100% · 9,011
Apple0% · 1
9,012 votes · poll closed
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
Wow hispi...
9000?

ITS SUPPOSED TO BE 9001 THAT WAY ITS OVER 9000 U FAILFISH
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
Wow hispi...
9000?

ITS SUPPOSED TO BE 9001 THAT WAY ITS OVER 9000 U FAILFISH
WHO SAID I WANTED IT TO BE OVER 9000? FUCK HEAD BRIT DICK PRICK
mac fails so bad only good for photoshop only because it runs adobe well bout it -.-
its microsoft..... OVER 9000!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by supernova2131 View Post
I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT PUT MAC?!
YES.
GOURAV BAN HIM.
ERRBODY LETS KILL supernova2131
Quote Originally Posted by supernova2131 View Post
I am more biased to macs...
i think your gay
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
i think your gay
Eghh, depends on how you are using that word, I am happy, but talking about orientation, no I am not gay, I am as straight as they come Hispi ^^
No stfu you a queer you should go die b.c if there is a god he hates you
Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post
No stfu you a queer you should go die b.c if there is a god he hates you
Says the Cock sucking queer ^^
Plus I am Christian and that is one of the worst sins of all ^^
LOL APPLE = 1 = 0.01%
MICROSOFT = 99.99% (h)
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?