Yes im the cock sucking queer yupp the kid who gets girls then you ever will
yupp im the queer here
Originally Posted by fabz
Yes im the cock sucking queer yupp the kid who gets girls then you ever will
yupp im the queer here
You need to take some courses on grammar boy xD
You neeeda ask your mom how to properly suck a dick she should know
you fag
PC Microsoft all the way
Originally Posted by -Jerry
PC Microsoft all the way
Eghh I like Apples because it fits most of my needs....
wooohooo fk macs
what needs? masturbate; watch porn?
you can do that with any os
Originally Posted by fabz
wooohooo fk macs
what needs? masturbate; watch porn?
you can do that with any os
Again, I am Christian and I don't do those things, plus I use macs mainly for photo retouching and professional video editing.
Originally Posted by supernova2131
Again, I am Christian and I don't do those things, plus I use macs mainly for photo retouching and professional video editing.
you can do that in PC's aswell..
Originally Posted by -Jerry
you can do that in PC's aswell..
I find the Apples more efficient at doing that for the sole fact that they aren't running 60 shitty, unnecessary hidden processes at a time!
See your edit porn films and porn pics dude dont deny it you cock muncher
Hes those kinda fags that love to jerk off and just wanna devote there day to it you know
Microsoft all the way...
lol my friends mac was lagging just the other day when he was opening itunes and trying to play a song. He also had to restart it b/c it froze when he tried to play a movie. HAHA!!! Windows 7 FTW!
Originally Posted by XGelite
Microsoft all the way...
lol my friends mac was lagging just the other day when he was opening itunes and trying to play a song. He also had to restart it b/c it froze when he tried to play a movie. HAHA!!! Windows 7 FTW!