AngryMicrosoft GPU refund

Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by mojosephwu View Post
I got it without signature. They just dropped it off at my door, so does that mean it's doable? lol many people still won't do FedEX Microsoft though. How hard is it?
its doable but investigation takes like fuckign 2 weeks
Quote Originally Posted by mojosephwu View Post
I got it without signature. They just dropped it off at my door, so does that mean it's doable? lol many people still won't do FedEX Microsoft though. How hard is it?
Msg me I will do it for 18% or 15%.

I'm currently doing Microsoft refund for 2.5k with FedEx signed. I'll know what they say by Friday but so far so good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by :^$ View Post
its doable but investigation takes like fuckign 2 weeks
So wrong, investigation week.
Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us