Kodi is the way to go man.Really,really, great platform to watch movies
Where do I download/stream movies/tv shows?
Definitely Kodi
I've also been using Kodi with Exodus as my main video plugin. Works perfectly for me!
hi sir,
for your question, I think todaytvseries. is good.New Series with high quality and low size 150 mb in HD and 480p ,direct download with fastest speed ,newest tv series update. Or you can choose third-party tool like this one: HD Video Converter Factory Pro The late one even can convert the downloaded TV shows & series directly to iPhone, iPad, Android phone and other devices. Good luck
for your question, I think todaytvseries. is good.New Series with high quality and low size 150 mb in HD and 480p ,direct download with fastest speed ,newest tv series update. Or you can choose third-party tool like this one: HD Video Converter Factory Pro The late one even can convert the downloaded TV shows & series directly to iPhone, iPad, Android phone and other devices. Good luck
I use watch-series****/ and serie-streaming.cc, and Sometimes netflix when someone is sharing his password with me 

my favorite site for 1080p fast torrents with subtitle tracks, they also care about your security so they always give you your ip and tell you to turn on vpn before downloading.
site: yts.ag
site: yts.ag
1337x is my website to go to for when I want to torrent series or movies. God, I miss the proper ExtraTorrents and Kickass. Feels bad lads.
any putlocker, just make sure u got an ad blocker and shit
Check out the official YFY website ( I think the spelling is wrong but w.e)
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items[FREE] Streaming HD movies & TV Shows
0 GeneralAny websites to download movies/TV shows?
14 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksWhere can i download CS 1.6 10 Visual Basic Programmingwhere can i download vb6?JE 8 WarRock - International HacksWhere can i download the WarRock Client????AI 3
