I have no idea what the URL's to the real kickass and pirate bay are anymore, so where can I stream movies (that isn't complete shit in terms of buffering and stuff), as well as download them...?
Movie streaming sites always look ass for me. I just use Netflix and Hulu with a VPN and it usually satisfies all my needs in terms of TV shows. (I only watch movies in cinema)
Originally Posted by Zek
Movie streaming sites always look ass for me. I just use Netflix and Hulu with a VPN and it usually satisfies all my needs in terms of TV shows. (I only watch movies in cinema)
Yea but hulu + Netflix don't have every show/movie on it. They esp don't have new releases on it.
Originally Posted by Allura
Yea but hulu + Netflix don't have every show/movie on it. They esp don't have new releases on it.
If that's the case... shhh but usually I'll torrent the show I want to watch. If it's a new release I'll stream it in ass quality.
Originally Posted by Zek
If that's the case... shhh but usually I'll torrent the show I want to watch. If it's a new release I'll stream it in ass quality.
I guess its good to stick with paid service. More legit that way
Originally Posted by Allura
I guess its good to stick with paid service. More legit that way
fuck u for making the secret word not so secret btw.
Originally Posted by Zek
fuck u for making the secret word not so secret btw.
Love you. No homo
Yts.ag if I ever download it's from there. But, now I use sit2play. It costs money though.
Originally Posted by Academy Awards
Yts.ag if I ever download it's from there. But, now I use sit2play. It costs money though.
I found watchfree. And I just use a chrome extension to download videos from there.
popcorn time!
Darkville.tv its running for years, very well organised, and huge data base