Where do I download/stream movies/tv shows?

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Where do I download/stream movies/tv shows?
I have no idea what the URL's to the real kickass and pirate bay are anymore, so where can I stream movies (that isn't complete shit in terms of buffering and stuff), as well as download them...?
Movie streaming sites always look ass for me. I just use Netflix and Hulu with a VPN and it usually satisfies all my needs in terms of TV shows. (I only watch movies in cinema)
Quote Originally Posted by Zek View Post
Movie streaming sites always look ass for me. I just use Netflix and Hulu with a VPN and it usually satisfies all my needs in terms of TV shows. (I only watch movies in cinema)
Yea but hulu + Netflix don't have every show/movie on it. They esp don't have new releases on it.
Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
Yea but hulu + Netflix don't have every show/movie on it. They esp don't have new releases on it.
If that's the case... shhh but usually I'll torrent the show I want to watch. If it's a new release I'll stream it in ass quality.
Quote Originally Posted by Zek View Post
If that's the case... shhh but usually I'll torrent the show I want to watch. If it's a new release I'll stream it in ass quality.
I guess its good to stick with paid service. More legit that way
Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
I guess its good to stick with paid service. More legit that way
fuck u for making the secret word not so secret btw.
Quote Originally Posted by Zek View Post
fuck u for making the secret word not so secret btw.
Love you. No homo
Yts.ag if I ever download it's from there. But, now I use sit2play. It costs money though.
Quote Originally Posted by Academy Awards View Post
Yts.ag if I ever download it's from there. But, now I use sit2play. It costs money though.
I found watchfree. And I just use a chrome extension to download videos from there.
popcorn time!
Darkville.tv its running for years, very well organised, and huge data base
Popcorntime (Desktop and mobile) and Strem. io.
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?