note : if this happens with this account only , this means this account is banned !
and believe me enmasse is sucks .
they banned my account without reason .
sorry for my bad english
I have already tried tmac it does not work with my pc thank you for your answer
- - - Updated - - -
I have already tried tmac it does not work with my pc thank you for your answer..
- - - Updated - - -
It does not work always I have to wait 24 hours this may not work thank you for your answer
- - - Updated - - -
Thank you for your reply
Originally Posted by husodupm
I have tried everything volumeid, tmac, vpn I reinstall windows but its not working
- - - Updated - - -
help me please
User Authentication Failure
If you are seeing "User Authentication Failure" when signing in, this means you are unable to access the game servers.
This message will display for the following reasons:
You are in a physical location that is restricted from accessing game servers.
Your account has been blocked for participating in or being related to actions that have violated the Terms of Service.
You have accessed an excessive number of accounts within a 24-hour period. This will resolve after 24 hours if you do not attempt to log into more than six accounts in that time.
@husodupm add my skype, I'll help you out: scythenmpgh (also in my signature)
Can someone PLEASEEE solve this, I haven't found a fix for it yet, Bump
Originally Posted by FriendlyMxdder1
Can someone PLEASEEE solve this, I haven't found a fix for it yet, Bump
Buy a new harddrive.
#Scythen can u help me ? I have this same error "user autennnntification failed "
Originally Posted by McTriX6
#Scythen can u help me ? I have this same error "user autennnntification failed "
Get cracked hotspot shield if you know where to look to get it.. Plus use tmac. When the game launches just turn off the vpn.