Red facegetting values

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
getting values
hey i was wondering if any one could give me a hand on searching values if you
could point me to a tutorial ore program that would be ameslively helpful
im trying to put a crossfire code to a hack but i dont have the player point ore values and im still unsure on how to find these values well i you can help thanks
Quote Originally Posted by silly3648 View Post
hey i was wondering if any one could give me a hand on searching values if you
could point me to a tutorial ore program that would be ameslively helpful
im trying to put a crossfire code to a hack but i dont have the player point ore values and im still unsure on how to find these values well i you can help thanks
Use ollydbg and insert the dll file they use which holds all the modules used then learn reverse engineering, c++, i dont play or hack crossfire so i cant really tell u that much im not really good at helping people until i get my level of experience up myself but i tryed
thanks that seems fairly simple if any one could give me a clearer example it would be much
appreciated ^_^
It's a shame, I really suck at searching for values so I would most likely use reverse engineering like iownmhckn said, but there are many good tutorials on the cheat engine website. As far as trying to find a particular value, try giving us an example of the value you might want to find and maybe someone knows a technique to find it. =/
Am I the only one who uses the "free" version of IDA Pro instead of Olly....?
I only got one tut out of the series then lost the site I originally got it from but this gives the same person/file names so I guess it's the same

Lots of tuts on reversing injecting etc....
Tuts 4 You: Downloads / Tutorials & Papers

Bloodyhell do I have to attach all 40 of these dam things...? censors are raping the links.
~
People don't really that the most I know about is theory and concepts not to much actual programming application I've been split on continuing focusing on ASM or continue on D3D or to continue with learning the WinAPI.
IDA is an excellent tool, I just have no use for it as of yet. It's out of my league... so I use olly for now.
K found that link to that 40 files series on reversing....
~
Tuts 4 You: Downloads / Lenas Reversing for Newbies
Ends justifies the means if anyone would like to bring up that rule in question... I've seen this link posted more than once in the forums so maybe you should think of questioning them too.
Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
K found that link to that 40 files series on reversing....
~
Tuts 4 You: Downloads / Lenas Reversing for Newbies
Ends justifies the means if anyone would like to bring up that rule in question... I've seen this link posted more than once in the forums so maybe you should think of questioning them too.
Hell this might help me out too thanks
thanks for the help guys ^_^ im looking for a player point value ore so my friend xfaith told me im trying to put to geather a simple no recoil in crossfire i have the initial code but im short a couple of values i think this will be alot of help but i think i might stick to olly
it seems a bit easyer and the hole finding values thing is very new to me =)
Quote Originally Posted by silly3648 View Post
thanks for the help guys ^_^ im looking for a player point value ore so my friend xfaith told me im trying to put to geather a simple no recoil in crossfire i have the initial code but im short a couple of values i think this will be alot of help but i think i might stick to olly
it seems a bit easyer and the hole finding values thing is very new to me =)
I never understood how people find addresses for no recoil.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
I never understood how people find addresses for no recoil.
1. Open the game in ollydbg
2. Search for all referenced text strings
3. try one of the following words:
gun
fire
recoil
smoke
witch
bitch
crazy
ass
mother
fucker
boomer
shotgun
leet
pi
shoot
*pew pew*
4. search through the list of results for one containing alot of floating point operations near it
5. congratulations, you found me. was it really worth it?
apparently all i need is the player point but im a bit unsure on it but ill do my best i guess
its the only crossfire hack that doe sent need a bypass so its the one for me =)
but i think once i get it working/if ill release it on the forum just because ther are no working hacks in the crossfire section at the moment at least this one will keep people busy until h3man releases his pub ^_^
Well if your looking for the player pointer the best way to find it is by looking for a value related to the player pointer. for instance your x, y, or z axis
..... Why spam....
~
Quote Originally Posted by ArhkXi View Post
..... Why spam....
~
Didn't you get banned for spamming?
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us