Red facegetting values

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by ArhkXi View Post
..... Why spam....
~
Yeh I remember that guy. Isn't that that 11 yr old kid that got high last night and was banned.
I technically got banned for saying some "nice" things about some dead girl
~
Quote Originally Posted by ArhkXi View Post
I technically got banned for saying some "nice" things about some dead girl
~
It wasn't just some dead girl, it was a dead girl that someone new personally. And now that we are on the subject of "personally". Personally I wouldn't have gone in that thread at all. Real shit is sad and aint funny. It's not like everything is a joke like it is at MPGH. I also think personally that Obama's Son should have never posted that here in the first place. He knew how mpgh was, but whatever you know. The boy maybe could have done something different, but Im sure he will be beating himself up his whole life for that anyway and doesn't need any help from the rest of society, so you shouldn't have antagonized him either, but Im glad the main population of mpgh wasn't interested enough to click on that thread. It would have been worse, but fortunately their capacity to read is nothing more then a few sentences as Toxin so admirably demonstrated by his reply Too Long: Didn't Read; So be careful Ahrk. Your a smart kid, and you might more then often find yourself in trouble because of that. That's my two cents on the matter atleast.

PS: lets try to get back on-topic now or either let this thread die out.
Real life is sad, he probably is beating himself up. But if I were beating myself up I'd want other people to give me the same treatment I'd be giving myself. I believe in the idea saying it's okay doesn't make it okay and I shouldn't be forgiven of sins that I can't give proper penance for.
~
I actually have a present for you tho I'll send it MSN~ (you'll really like it)
Get CE and do the tut that comes with that, works alright good for new people.
Quote Originally Posted by Banman View Post
Get CE and do the tut that comes with that, works alright good for new people.
You are the utmost level of Choobage please just stay out of this section with that crap....
~
k once i get my computer working again ill check it out at the moment it will only run in safe mode =( but thanks for the tips why06 but surly the player point is constitaly changing ?? ill check this out change the recoil im sure it will be fairly easy as it will probly come down to just come down to differnt numbers of the recoil that ill change to 0 then publish the c++ as a dl ^_^ owell thanks for the help guys ill give it a go as soon as i fix my computer =(
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us