WTSCheapest Trove Flux $1.50/100K | Back in business

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Cheapest Trove Flux $1.50/100K | Back in business
Hey guys, I used to sell flux here on this forum and recently started back up. Cheapest flux on the forum, although minimum purchase is 400K.

Flux = $1.50 / 100K

Minimum purchase is 400K Flux and payment is PayPal only, add me on Skype "Laurence.Doubleyou"

Vouches from my old thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Marctron View Post
I just bought another 500 000 Flux, and also 9 pentaforged Shadow souls this time. Payed with Western Union even with the extreme timezone difference to Europe, it was done in 10 mins.
Extremely Professional, still with a very *buddy* like Personality, and cheap.
Perfect deal step by step, and i also made up some special wishes how i wanted to receive the flux in game, no problem at all for him. I asked him to put it in my clubworld chests while i am at work.
I recommend to buy from him, No Scam and no waiting.
Greetings from Austria Marcus
Quote Originally Posted by Dguard View Post
Hes pretty legit. Would buy more from this guy.
Had some doubts but he just proved me wrong. Looks like paypal cant transfer money less than 1 bucks so I end up paying up 1bucks for 4k Flux.

Showed me the 4stack+ of 9999Fluxes and dropped me 4k as soon as I payed him 1bucks.
Very quick and easy.
Quote Originally Posted by emil18250 View Post
Legit , buying 10k flux + 10k glim , when he received payment he give me flux and glim , i recommend , quick and friendly
Quote Originally Posted by donran View Post
Vouch for this guy, just bought 70k glim.
Quote Originally Posted by kikire1 View Post
Legit seller, quick and easy!
Quote Originally Posted by Marctron View Post
I just bought 500 000 Flux, with Western Union even with the extreme timezone difference to Europe, it was done in 10 mins.
Extremely Professional, still with a very *buddy* like Personality, and cheap.
I just ordered another 500k from him.
Perfect deal step by step, and i also made up some special wishes how i wanted to receive the flux in game, no problem at all for him.
I recommend to buy from him, No Scam and no waiting.
Greetings from Austria Marcus
Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOG View Post
Vouch! Right after i paid him I received the flux, thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by socaboy View Post
Just bought some Flux very helpful, kind and fast service : D
Quote Originally Posted by BabyRhiino316 View Post
+Vouch | Bought small amount of flux! | Received Flux within 30 seconds after payment was received! | Would buy from again
Quote Originally Posted by maaaaaad3 View Post
Accepr skype

- - - Updated - - -

i buy one stack

Nice seller
B Current Stock | 2.7m+
U
M
P
B Current Stock | 3.4m+
U
M
P
B Current Stock | 1M+
U Sorry everyone, been getting lots of repeat orders the past week haven't been able to keep up with demand.
M
P
B Current Stock | 1.5M+
U
M
P
went smoothly was abit thrown back by his name but i got my flux so #NOTscammed lol
Quick, nice, easy. Bought 1.5m would use again
awesome flux prices and reliable, very friendly.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?