DetectedBO1 Wallhack

Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by gerherhtherherdhher View Post
Well, 30 minutes for this is fine for a beginner, you can actually achieve this without hooking, I remember just patching a couple of bytes in MW2. What do you want the entity list for? If you tell me what you're trying to accomplish I can help you better. Also note that you already get a cpose_t* passed into R_AddDObjToScene, which is interchangeable with a centity_s* because it's the first member in the struct. For reference look at the signature:

Code:
void __cdecl R_AddDObjToScene(DObj *obj, cpose_t *pose, unsigned int entnum, unsigned int renderFxFlags, float *lightingOrigin, float materialTime, float materialTime2, float burnFraction, float wetness, int altXModel, int textureOverrideIndex, ShaderConstantSet *dobjConstantSet, ShaderConstantSet *dobjConstantSetExtraCam, float lightingOriginToleranceSq, float scale)
If you actually want (or even need?) my help you should send me the most recent bo1 exe so that I can actually reverse stuff.

PS: Hope you don't mind if I give you some feedback on your code. You can call GetModuleHandle with nullptr, NULL or 0 as parameter instead of "BlackOpsMP.exe", it has the same effect but is easier. Also I don't think that pattern scanning is necessary, the game probably won't get updated so why not make your life a bit easier and just use addresses. One last thing, you should build your project in release mode, "Seb" :P

-- Xen0
I'm like 99% certain that it was in release mode. And I know i can just use nullptr since im already in the process. And I simply find pattern scanning as a good practice, even if this game never updates, it's simple enough to do. Most of the code which you looked at was probably extremely redundant due to the amount of shit which is in the actual code. I could achieve the exact same result and take away 100+ lines. And I was just really confused on how to get the actual entity list. I know it's in the same functon of CG_Init which I have reversed mostly, but it looks a lot different than other call of duty games, which I suppose it to be expected. The name Seb isn't any sort of secret, that was my old acc on here until I forgot the password ecksde.
My game crashes on injection D:
Thanks for release. Will post results.
Game crashes on injection.
yea, aint working, game crash on injection , will it be updated ? is there actually any hack still working for BO ? Cant find any working anywhere
Just got back home and I'll fix cheat, but don't use this one as it's detected. I'll fix it when i have time and make it undetected
it crashes on injection how to fix that?
can i get VAC banned for using this?
Quote Originally Posted by VerziDo View Post
can i get VAC banned for using this?
lol its called a hack for a reason so yes you can
Any updates yet, I am excited to hear back!
is this hack updated?
How do i use this? Every time i inject it crashes.
Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us