DetectedBO1 Wallhack

Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
How to install the hack? Because I can not? thank you ?

When I double click on the file BO1.dll it will open a text file and not an injector .. why?
Quote Originally Posted by Steel24 View Post
How to install the hack? Because I can not? thank you ?

When I double click on the file BO1.dll it will open a text file and not an injector .. why?
because you manually need to open a dll injector?????
Where to find an injector?
search for extreme injector on google.
im not responsable if you get banned for using this injector im noob and i dont know anything
Can not find a website?
is it still working or got detected?
every time i inject, it crashes
Ne fonctionne pas fait crasher le jeu a chaque injection
How do you put a dll file into the game?
I LOVE YOUU BOROOOO MUWAH MUWAHH GREAT SHARE
Doesn't seem to work for me. Crashes my game every time I inject. But I am using a less thatn legitimate version of Blops but still.
Quote Originally Posted by 0x28 View Post
Just got back home and I'll fix cheat, but don't use this one as it's detected. I'll fix it when i have time and make it undetected
What's up about this ? :c
Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post


What's up about this ? :c
He is telling you that the cheat is detected and you shouldn't be using it right now.
Quote Originally Posted by Kyungrae View Post
He is telling you that the cheat is detected and you shouldn't be using it right now.
He is also telling that he will fix it, i'm still waiting for it x)
Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?